Learn Real, Effective Muay Thai Kickboxing Techniques From Real, Professional Instructors
At PKG Training Center, not only will you find trainers who are well-trained professionals, but also those who want to make you a complete success.
Anybody who has taken our Muay Thai Kick Boxing class before knows that we are for real. Not only will you receive topnotch instruction and training methods, but you will also get a great whole body workout.
ULTIMATE FITNESS. ULTIMATE SELF-DEFENSE.
For those who do not know what Muay Thai is all about, it’s a form of combat that originated from Thailand. Known as the Art Of Eight Limbs, it is one of the toughest and best forms of fighting as it teaches a fighter to use multiple standup strikes including punching, kicking, elbows, knees and even strikes with the shoulders as well as utilizing clinching techniques.
Kickboxing, on the other hand, is another form of Martial Arts that implements kicking and punching. The difference between Muay Thai and Kickboxing are that there are no elbow or knee strikes in straight Kickboxing. Muay Thai is straight up fighting using all parts of the body. Through the combination of the two, it’s no wonder why we have produced so many reputable fighters at our center.
This particular type of Martial Art revolves around these things:
- Elbows – Elbows are the ideal short-range weapon. This part of the body is used as a defensive and offensive tool. The elbow can be forced directly as opposed to using the fist.
- Knees - The knees are used to defend from other kicks to the legs as well as deliver devastating blows to your opponent. You will give your legs quite a workout in this class and see how purposeful they really are to the sport.
- Punches - The punch technique implements the boxing technique. Punches are given to an opponent and also returned. Again, we recommend that you wrap your hands for safety before training. The fists are thrown directly at an opponent and also used to deflecting punches.
- Kicks -. Kicks are delivered when combined with all of the above methods. Good kicking technique is ideal in the mid and long range distance.
- The Clinch – Clinching is an art in itself. Learn to deliver effective strikes from close range as well as sneaky trips and takedowns
Muay Thai Kickboxing is a form of kickboxing that originated in Thailand that combines karate-style kicks with boxing punches and strikes involving the knees and elbows. Additionally, it involves “clinching”-- a set of sneaky, close range maneuvers designed to trip up your opponent.
THE BEST MUAY THAI KICKBOXING CLASSES IN LOS ANGELES ARE AT PKG TRAINING CENTER!
Muay thai is a great way to get in shape while learning valuable self-defense techniques and fighting maneuvers. It is widely considered to be one of the most effective styles of fighting and provides a full-body workout guaranteed to result in a toned physique.
To find out more just complete the brief, no-obligation form on this page. When you do, we'll provide you with all the details you need to get started in Muay Thai Kickboxing classes at PKG Training Center